Monday, June 1, 2009

Online Pregnancy Test: Early Pregnancy Testing-Surviving Pregnancy

Online Pregnancy Test

If you're like me and have been trying to conceive a child, you know all about early pregnancy testing. I have bought so many different early pregnancy testing kits that I can tell you everything about them. I know that science tells us that error proof pregnancy tests are not always accurate, but who has the patience to wait weeks before finding out if they are carrying the new baby that they have been trying to conceive?

My doctor frowns on early pregnancy testing. He told me that it takes about two weeks after you conceive to accumulate enough HCG for a test to give a positive result. By his calculations, an error proof pregnancy test is just a waste of money. Maybe he is right, but I just can’t help myself and I give into the early pregnancy testing bug every time.

I order pregnancy tests online by the case. I keep them in my bathroom so that I can satisfy my early pregnancy testing whim any time I feel like it. Early pregnancy testing can be extremely frustrating. The three minutes it takes for a line to show up can seem like hours.

I try to follow the early pregnancy testing directions. I try to wait for three minutes before I look at the test to see if I am pregnant. Oh, who am I kidding? Every time I give into the urge for early pregnancy testing, I end up sitting on the bathroom counter, holding the test in my hand for the entire three minutes, verbally willing a line to show up.

When the three minutes have gone by, I stand there, twisting the test to every angle imaginable. I hold it at arms length. I put it right up to my nose. I squint my eyes, hoping that the blur it creates will show me an early pregnancy testing line. I examine each shadow and I have even been known to rip apart an early pregnancy testing kit to see if the line is more visible outside the casing.

Yes, I know. I have it bad. I am suffering from EPTS. (Early Pregnancy Testing Syndrome) I have even been known to dig an hour old test out of the trash just to see if a line somehow snuck onto it.

The funniest thing is that when I actually did get pregnant, I could hardly believe it. I had to take several more early pregnancy tests just so to make sure! I guess this was due to spending so much time with seeing negative test results that I couldn't believe it when it actually showed up positive. Hopefully, you won't be in the same position as I was. But, if you have been wondering if you're pregnant or not, early pregnancy testing is the way to go.

0 komentar: